Early Access 1.1.1 Patch Notes - Android a WIP
Telvoikai Update Early Access Patch 1.1.1
First the exciting news: Android is incoming! I have spent the last week also testing the game on my own Android phone, and while I did notice some issues (mainly teeny tiny buttons), the game itself works smoothly. Many of the updates for Early Access will now also include tweaks for Android as I am able to implement them and eventually there will be an Android build available as well!
Now for the changelog. I will flag each list item with one of these three tags: "BUG FIX" = fixed an issue with the engine or the script. "TWEAK" = small fixes for how things run that weren't necessarily a problem, small artwork detailing... "tweaks"! "UPDATE" = this will be things like new features, or finished/updated major art pieces.
Please note changelogs may have minor spoilers as branching details may need to be mentioned to describe the list item. I will do my best, but if spoilers bother you, be warned!
** BUG FIX **
* The player diving helmet would "stick" on loading a new save file where it shouldn't have.
* Tormia would "stick" after choosing a nice dialogue option in the cafeteria.
* A line when fully romancing Phimeia would cause the script to freeze.
* Specifically choosing Main Menu from the in game popup then selecting "New Game" would cause earned points to "stick".
* If autoplay was set to full speed and text to full speed the timer would outpace the backdrop changes, potentially causing missed lines.
* An art bug would cause one eye to stick awkwardly during a specific emotion.
** TWEAK **
* Altered the animation for affinity losses to go down instead of up. Positive affinity gains still animate up.
* Changed the default character zoom to be far instead of close as torso is generally the first chosen item.
* Changed a layer to fix a bug on Android Title Screen
* Smoothed out a few of the expressions.
** UPDATE **
* Three backgrounds have been upgraded. Auxuriel's home, the hall outside Gaven's room, and Lyirdan's village.
* During an ocean moment where the player loses their helmet, the item mentioned is now added to the player avatar.
* The "hide menu" button on the side panel now works during choices to allow it to be opened to access "Save"
* Removed some "Happy" effect bubbles, will likely remove more but some are a placeholder for eventual "Romantic" bubble.
That's all for this week, but I have many more plans I will add as I go. Please do feel free to share thoughts on anything you see, I love to hear from you! And as always, some progress screenshots below. (Android captures!)
TelvoikaiPCEA1.1.1.zip 105 MB
Oct 07, 2021
TelvoikaiMACEA1.1.1.zip 118 MB
Oct 07, 2021
TelvoikaiLinuxEA1.1.1.zip 106 MB
Oct 07, 2021
Get Telvoikai VN
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.